Wednesday, April 21, 2010

After The Sunday Funnies

So here I am late with the Monday Funny...again. I've been busy. Working. Working. And more working. Right now I have more work than I know what to do with. But I'm not complaining mind you. I'm extremely grateful to have so much, especially in our down trodden economy these days. Work is good. Yes it is.


(Click on picture to enlarge)

Knitting is a disease. Once it's in your blood, there's no cure. It goes with you wherever you go. It doesn't matter where you are; it's gonna rear it's head and make it's presence known.

So what if people stop and stare. Give 'em and wink and a smile. It's surely contagious. This is the kind of disease you WANT to spread to the world.

Let there be a knitting pandemic!

Have a knit pickin' good day ya'll :o)

2 comments:

  1. haha...LOVE that comic...that could be me! ;o) Knitting is the best syndrome I've ever gotten... LOL! Happy Day & Happy Knitting, Kathleen ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! I haven't ventured into knitting... yet. But I can see myself becoming obsessive. Thanks for the laugh!

    www.aqsquiltnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete