Monday, June 28, 2010

After The Sunday Funnies...Muckety Monday



(Click on picture to enlarge)

One hundred percent true. About ninety percent of the time, I don't know what I'm knitting until it's finished. It's only on a few occasions throughout the year that I set out to knit something in particular...with a pattern in hand and a purpose for the completed project. I think I've already met my 'occasional' particulars for the year with the baby stuff I've knitted.

Most of the time I just want to feel the needles in my hands clacking away playing with some sort of yummy yarn just to be doing it. Knitting is an addictive behavior. I cave in quite frequently to the urge. Better than food, tobacco, and alcohol I'm thinking. Knitting and frogging. Knitting and frogging. Knitting and frogging for heck of it.

It's very satifying.

Have a knit pickin' good day ya'll !

No comments:

Post a Comment