Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Music To My Ears

I ran across this video on AOL the other day. This relatively unknown talent unveiled her latest album a couple of weeks ago. Since I'm a lover of all things music, I'm always interested in giving unfamiliar artists a listen.

If you can get past the goofy stuff in the very beginning that makes absolutely no sense, the song she wrote and performs is very good. She manages to make a ukelele sound more like a mandolin...which is a good thing. Her self inflicted harmonies are quite good too. There's a couple of little misses and off key notes. But over all the song is great.



Just wanted to post something a little different, off the knitted path as it were. My first love is music. I've been singing all my life. I still do. In a band and stay busy. Music of all kinds is never far away from my ears. I've worn out a couple of Ipods and before that countless CD's. And before that cassettes, and before that records. I've sung 'em all and heard 'em all. I'm singin' 'em all and more importantly, listening to 'em all. I'm always open to the new...and the old.

Music is meant to be shared. Share this with the music lover in your life.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment